OZ Coriander Seeds Whole-250 Grams | Dhaniya Seeds | Sabut Dhania | Whole Dhania Seeds | Dhania Whole
- OZ Masala Whole Coriander Seeds (Sabut Dhaniya or Dhana)
- OZ Masala Whole coriander seed for flavorful curries, salsas, dips, and grains.
- Coriander seeds hoard a number of minerals like calcium, iron, potassium, zinc, magnesium, and copper.
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, airtight, and dry place
- OZ Masala- Tradition of Purity
According to research done by the California University of Ayurveda, coriander seeds are quite effective in curing different skin ailments like eczema, itchy skin, rashes, and inflammation as they have antiseptic properties. They are known to cure mouth ulcers and sores as well. The seeds contain linoleic acid that also has pain-relieving properties to diminish irritation.
The word “coriander” in food preparation may refer solely to these seeds (as a spice), rather than to the plant. The seeds have a lemony citrus flavor when crushed, due to terpenes linalool and pinene. It is described as warm, nutty, spicy, and orange-flavored. One can use in all types of curries, vegetables, and pickles. Coriander seeds hoard a number of minerals like calcium, iron, potassium, zinc, magnesium, and copper.
|Dimensions||18 × 10 × 8 cm|
- Vendor: ozstore
- No ratings found yet!