Rajbhog Regular Lotus Seeds Pop/Gorgon Nut Puffed Kernel (Makhana) Grade – Big Size Pouch
₹175.00 – ₹1,525.00
- Makhanas also called fox nuts or lotus seeds come from a plant called Euryale fox
- Phool makhana also finds significance in religious ceremonies in India and is a popular ‘fasting’ dish prepared during Navratri and other occasions
- They are low in cholesterol, fat and sodium; This makes them an ideal snack to satiate those in-between meal hunger pangs
- Popular as a fasting food, its health benefits are superior to those of dry fruits such as almonds and walnuts
- “SFT” is a registered trademark; Any unauthorized sellers will certainly bear the legal consequences of copyright infringement
- Organic : Yes
Popular as a fasting food, its health benefits are superior to those of dry fruits such as almonds and walnuts. Some of the health benefits of makhana are: it’s a good source of protein, carbohydrates, fiber, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, and zinc. High in fiber and low in calories, it enables weight loss.
1, 6, 10
- Vendor: ozstore
- No ratings found yet!