Taj Mahal Brooke Bond, Tea Bags
- Taj Mahal Teas are tested, graded, and perfectly blended at the Brooke bond tea excellence center
- Taj Mahal tea comes in a convenient tea bag
- A cup of Taj Mahal tea invites you to cheer your senses
- The perfect balance of strength and flavor
- Convenient to prepare with added milk and sugar
- Also available as packet tea
- MFD:- Apr 21, DOE:- Jan 22
50 Glorious Years of Excellence
When the history of Tea is written down, 1966 will be a celebrated Chapter. For in that year, Brooke Bond Taj Mahal Tea was born, with a promise – To foster excellence in each Cup. Fifty years on, we have not forgotten that promise. Ordinary teas usually provide either strength of just flavor. However, Only Brooke Bond Taj Mahal Tea contains the precious essence of the Finest fresh tea leaves, giving you the perfect balance of strength and flavor. A flavor, which can only be matched by the exquisite melodies composed by the maestros who have been our ambassadors over the decades.
Rigor in Selection and Blending
The tea from every tea estate has its own taste – because of its terroir, pluck, and flush. How then do we turn it all into the unique ‘Taj’ experience for our customers – year after year? Enter our master tasters and blenders, and their traditions, built over many years. It takes millions of tastings and years of experience to be a taster for the Taj Mahal Tea. The brew is golden-orange in color, has a rich taste and an uplifting aroma. So go ahead, savor the flavor of this historic blend, and enjoy the perfect taste of this priceless cup of tea, and exclaim- Wah Taj!